Account Supply Executive
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced, ambitious Account Supply Executive for a leading global consumer goods company based in Dublin.
The successful Account Supply Executive will be responsible for the effective administration of all aspects of the “day to day” order to delivery cycle for a portfolio of retail and wholesale customers. This role will cover order & CSL management, Relationship Management and Administration. This exciting role gives real exposure to a world class organisation, supportive team and great career progression opportunities.
Order & CSL Management
- Effective administration of the day to day order to POD cycle for portfolio of Customers
- Identification & resolution of Customer Service-related issues.
- Identify & agree appropriate actions with Planning and Customers to resolve Supply Issues.
- Communicate all CSL issues to Customer contact (as defined) and record information for future analysis
- Take responsibility for the detailed planning and execution of all major events & NPD listings, to include discussions and agreement with internal & external Customer Supply Chain contacts and monitoring of volume against forecasts.
- Reporting on exceptional Customer Supply Chain Activity
- Drive continuous improvement in overall Customer Service within own portfolio.
- Build & Maintain strong relationships with internal & external contacts relating to Customers.
- Liaison with Operations (3PL) and Customers on order receipt issues and other claims.
- Regular reporting both internally & external on Customer Service Levels.
- Build and maintain both Customer, internal and Global Service level reports
- Maintain KPIs as defined.
- General administration including PO Creation, Receipting and invoice management.
- Master Data Support, such as Item Launch, Wise updates and Pricing uploads
- 3+ Year’s experience in a Customer Facing Supply Chain or Sales Administration role.
- Experience in a FMCG environment would be advantageous
- Strong IT Skills including Excel
- SAP experience preferred.
- Attention to detail with ability to prioritise and adapt.
An excellent remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful Candidate.
Please send your CV to Ciaran Gallagher Recruitment Consultant via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
Key Terms: Supply Chain Planner,Sourcing Specialist,Supply Chain Specialist,Pharmaceutical Sales Manager,Buyer Planner,Senior Analytical Chemist,Buyer Purchasing,Channel Executive,Logistics Procurement Manager
Job Reference: BBBH10652_1567166545
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP