Account Supply Manager
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Account Supply Manager, with a passion for success. Our client is a leading global consumer goods company based in Dublin.
The successful Account Supply Manager has direct responsibility for the Account Supply Management element of Supply Chain through effective management of self, team and building and maintaining good Customer Relationships. This exciting role gives the Account Supply Manger complete ownership, freedom to grow and develop in a progressive company.
- Develop, manage and improve relationships with all Retail Customers.
- Responsible for effective administration of day to day “order to Pod” cycle for portfolio of Customers
- Management of Customer Service Levels ensuring optimal levels achieved for all Accounts.
- Liaise with Supply to understand & anticipate issue that may affect daily service level and agree appropriate actions to resolve.
- Liaise with Supply, commercial & Ops team to allocate product at times of critical availability.
- Responsible for detailed planning & execution of all major “events” & NPD listings for portfolio of Customers.
- Liaise with Operations and Customers on order receipt issues and other claims.
- Identify & exploit opportunities to improve service offering.
- Reporting of Customer Service Levels – Internally & Externally.
- Responsible for ensuring all invoicing completed for month end & deadlines adhered to
- Lead the team /individuals to improve Customer Service.
- Develop Customer Service Skills within team
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Customer Facing Supply Chain or Sales Administration role, of which a minimum of 2 years with people management responsibilities.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in a FMCG environment would be advantageous.
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) required.
- 3rd Level Supply Chain qualification – eg CPIM – is not essential but would be advantageous.
- High level of Computer Literacy required.
- SAP knowledge preferable but not essential.
An excellent remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful Candidate.
Please send your CV to Ciaran Gallagher Recruitment Consultant via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
Key Terms:. Supply Chain Planner,Sourcing Specialist,Supply Chain Specialist,Pharmaceutical Sales Manager,Buyer Planner,Senior Analytical Chemist,Buyer Purchasing,Channel, Executive,Logistics Procurement Manager
Job Reference: BBBH10655_1567168285
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP