Accounts Assistant – Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are seeking an Accounts Assistant for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will involve taking charge of the day to day responsibilities for the accounts function in a busy environment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three – five years’ experience in a similar role involving accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations and processing invoices. You will report to the directors and work closely with the operations manager.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible for daily and weekly bank reconciliations.
- Daily processing of invoices, liaising with suppliers, posting invoices and payments.
- Processing incoming cheques payments and lodgement of all monies received with the bank.
- Processing monthly standing orders, direct debits and reconciling bank accounts.
- Responsible for management of all money to the business.
- 3-5 years accounting experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills with experience in Microsoft excel and word
- Ability to work as part of a team and of own initiative
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines with good attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10471_1558625793
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP