Accounts Technician wanted for Indigenous Irish Company – Co. Wicklow- 8 Month Contract
Abrivia are seeking an Accounts Technician for our client based in Co. Wicklow. This role will involve working closely with the finance team in preparing the monthly management accounts, maintaining the Fixed Asset Register and maintenance of the Agresso and Banking Systems.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in a similar role as an Accounting Technician within a medium to large business organisation. You will have the opportunity to play an important part within the Finance function and you will report to the Financial Reporting Accountant.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare audit files for interim and annual audit and respond promptly to queries raised by auditors
- Monitor financial transactions and work closely along side the Transactions Services to resolve any issues
- Calculate and monitor accruals and prepaid expenses
- Prepare monthly expense reports and prepare VAT returns
- Actively seek new ways to improve processes within the finance area through participation in initiatives and projects
- Reconcile operating and financial systems along with preparing monthly bank reconciliations and ensuring all open items are actioned
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Qualified Accounts Technician or similar qualification
- Excellent Financial skills
- Strong IT skills with previous experience using Microsoft Office, Account sand Banking software packages
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask while meeting and adhering to agreed standards
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10527_1561558844
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP