Our client is seeking to hire an ambitious Advertising Assistant to join this successful Supermarket Group. Our client will offer the successful Advertising Assistant excellent training and career progression opportunities.
The successful Advertising Assistants key function will be to support the Advertising Manager. This new role requires a strong commercial and process driven marketer, who can drive customer behaviour and develop engaging marketing campaigns. This role will focus on delivering 360° Marketing campaigns, linking Brand, Retail and Digital Marketing.
- Support Advertising Manager in executing through-the-line marketing campaigns.
- Drive Brand & Retail marketing initiatives from conception through to analysis in line with brand marketing core goals.
- Deliver innovative marketing initiatives and localisation projects that drive consumer engagement, footfall & brand metric.
- Comfortable leading the agency through all stages of production, sign-offs and clear-cast approvals.
- Comfortable working within a multi-layer approval system and the ability to manage stakeholders throughout this process.
- Support the Advertising Manager in writing reports, research documents and business cases and internal updates.
- Manage and control campaign publicity spend in line with agreed campaign spend
- A proven track record in delivering multichannel campaigns – TV, radio, digital, social, press, leaflets, POS.
- In depth experience in localisation and creative concept development.
- Budget management.
- The desire to take on new challenges and go the extra mile to deliver an outstanding result.
- Commercially minded and conscious of the impact that their work has on the wider business.
- Experience in a busy, deadline driven environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and administration skills.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Full drivers’ licence.
- Marketing qualification preferred
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Ciaran Gallagher – Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant: email email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
Marketing executive, advertising executive, Junior marketing manager, marketing manager assistant, brand marketing assistant, assistant brand manager, digital marketing manager, PR marketing manager, social media marketing assistant, marketing assistant, advertising marketing assistant, advertising assistant, advertising trainee, digital assistant, assistant brand manager, assistant brand manager, FMCG, marketing assistant (digital marketing) marketing Research Exec.
Job Reference: BBBH10566_1563273830
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Kildare
Job Industry: Marketing