AP/AR Administrator Wanted for Indigenous Irish Company – Castlebar- 12 Month Contract
Abrivia are seeking an AP/AR Administrator for our client based in Castle Bar. This role will involve supporting the AP/AR/Payroll Manager in the day to day functions of the Finance team. You will be part of a wider finance team who looks after the AP/AR/Payroll for several sites across Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role involving accounts payable, receivable and payroll within a medium to large business organisation. You will have the opportunity to play an important part within the Finance function and you will report directly to the AP Manager while also supporting other Finance members.
- Supporting AP/AR/Payroll manager as required
- Processing supplier and customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all payments are made to staffs accurately
- Effective credit control and recording of payments
- Ensuring all payroll payments are made accurately and to deadlines
- Processing expenses and ensuring they are paid correctly
- Managing and reconciling all payments to petty cash account holders
- Ensuring all files and details are recorded efficiently and precisely
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant accounts experience
- Business or Finance related qualification
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with Microsoft Excel and an accounting software package
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Knowledge of legal, audit and statutory finance regulations
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10485_1559302966
Salary: €0000 - €1 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP