Assistant Accountant wanted for Global Infrastructure Business – Dublin North
Abrivia are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join our client in their North Dublin HQ. You will be responsible for assisting the Financial Accountant with accounts, budgeting and forecasting processes. You will play a vital part of the Finance function and you will report to the Financial Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified with a minimum of one years’ experience within a similar role. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience within a busy and dynamic environment.
- Assist with preparation of weekly management accounts and maintain cashflow forecast
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations and balance sheet accounts
- Assist with year end audit and preparation of year statutory accounts
- Prepare and submit VAT, Intrastat and CSO returns
- Provide support with quarterly and annual forecasting and budgeting process
- Work on any ad hoc projects as required
- Support the Finance team in running an effective and efficient department
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within a similar role
- Strong IT skills with previous experience using Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience with Oracle is advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10863_1578492503
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP