Assistant Financial Accountant wanted for Day rate FTC position-Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are now recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant position on a Day-Rate contract for 6-12 months initially. Our client is a leading provider of Insurance and Investment products on a global scale and they are looking for somebody to come on board to assist their Finance Team on a number of projects.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance successful candidates will assist with month-end and quarterly accounts and bank reconciliations as well as the aforementioned projects within the group.
- Assist with preparation of all monthly/quarterly finance tasks.
- Actively communicate with Admin teams to ensure adequate compliance with controls and advise on any queries which arise.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all policy holders.
- Daily clearing of all reconciling items.
- Ensure all departmental procedures are kept up to date and in compliance with company standards.
- Actively assist in the maintenance of SAP and other relevant Finance systems used by the organisation.
- Maintain strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders both internal and external.
- Relevant Third level Qualification.
- Part-Qualified Accounting qualification advantageous.
- Financial Services experience essential; preferably within Insurance/Investment markets.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite; particularly Excel.
- Working knowledge of SAP or Oracle advantageous.
- Good communicator at all levels.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10674_1568381526
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP