JOB TITLE: Brand Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking to hire an ambitious and commercially focused Brand Manager to join this award winning, indigenous Irish FMCG Company.
The successful Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for brand positioning, identifying target audiences, and developing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels, segments and markets. The successful Brand Manager will lead the execution of marketing campaigns, create, maintain and conduct analytic reporting across multiple platforms.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction for all external communications including print, digital, video etc.
- Ensure execution excellence; by coordinating activation plans with relevant markets and partners to ensure they meet critical timings.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support.
- Prepare monthly brand performance report. Identify, track and analyse effectiveness and impact of current marketing activities. Optimise accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverable to internal and external teams. Communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Ensure consistent adherence to global brand visual identity and messaging guidelines
- At least 3-5 year’s experience in a progressive (FMCG) Brand / Marketing Manager role.
- Strong project management and decision-making skills.
- Highly collaborative with a natural ability to develop long-term value-focused relationships with stakeholders.
- Depth of experience in at least three of the following areas: campaign planning & management, content strategy, copywriting / editorial, digital, social media, community management, events, PR, marketing automation and CRM, analytics.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Ciaran Gallagher Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
brand marketing manager, marketing manager, brand manager, event and marketing manager, social media and content manager, customer marketing manager, sales and marketing manager, sales and marketing coordinator, export marketing manager.
Job Reference: BBBH10466_1558436717
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Meath
Job Industry: Marketing