Role: Buying Assistant
Contract: 11 Months with view to permanency
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced buying professional with strong analytical skills to join award winning retailer. The role involves management of the day-to-day product movement and supplier relationship and demands an analytical, organised and conscientious approach.
The successful candidates will be communicating with suppliers and people across the business and making sure that every tender process is managed effectively. From ensuring my client has great working relationships with suppliers, to crunching the numbers and putting tender documents and contracts together, you’ll get involved in every aspect of the buying lifecycle.
- Some exposure to buying is required
- Experience working both on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience managing third-party relationships (suppliers etc.)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven systematic, analytic approach to work and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications particularly Excel is hugely important
- Full Irish driver’s license is necessary
- Graduates with excellent commercial & analytic skills will be considered.
Job Reference: BBBH10636_1566468915
Salary: €40500 - €40500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP