JOB TITLE: Category Manager
Our client is seeking to hire a commercially curious, data driven Category Manager to join the Multinational FMCG company based in Dublin.
The successful Category Manager will be responsible for managing the overall category touching all aspects of the Business. The successful candidate for this role will play an integral part in building, developing and maintaining credible, long term, category lead relationships. With the objective to provide actionable insights, performance monitoring, utilise category tools and monitor and implementation product range recommendations.
- Turn insights into action within retailers by executing, analysing and evaluating category plans.
- Create, develop and deliver regular category updates.
- Analysis of sales, pricing, promotions and identify opportunity gaps for incremental sales.
- Provide uptodate Category Management solutions.
- Bring the shopper and consumer view to new product development, promotional plans and joint business plans.
- Be “the champion” at maintaining category standards.
- Live and breathe category management processes and maintain best practice.
- Strong analytic presentation and communications skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the customer goods industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Nielsen & Dunhumby data systems.
- Familiar with planogram software.
- Strong project management and planning competencies.
- Innovative, solution-oriented mindset.
- Project solving and strategic thinking skills.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Please send your CV to Ciaran Gallagher Recruitment Consultant via email email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
[Category manager, category insights, category development manager, category sourcing manager, category and insights manager, consumer insights, data insights, consumer trends, category management solutions, category solutions, category data trends, data analytics]
Job Reference: BBBH10452_1559092098
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP