Claims Coordinator wanted for International Business-South Dublin
Abrivia are now recruiting for the position of Claims Coordinator to join the Insurable risk team of an Internationally operating organisation based in South Dublin. Our client is looking for somebody to come on board and manage claims as part of the legal department with a view to improving the Claims process of the company.
Successful candidates will act as first point of contact and report directly into the Head of Insurable risk.
- Work closely with Third party Claims Handlers and the relevant Insurer with a view to maintaining ensuring all claims are managed in accordance with company standards.
- Oversight of all claims to ensure they are settled as per company guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Act as first point of contact for all inbound claims and promptly liaising with the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards as well as audit requirements.
- Actively aiming to improve efficiency of Claims handling processes within the team.
- Ensure all Claims are recorded in an accurate and appropriate manner.
- Relevant Insurance qualification-CIP level desirable.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Motor/Property/Liability claims.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent customer facing experience.
- Good attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards under strict deadlines.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10631_1566228866
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP