Claims Handler wanted for EL/PL Settlements role-Dublin West
Abrivia are now recruiting for a Claims Handler position. Our client is a Dublin West based Insurance company who are looking for somebody to join a customer focused claims handling team.
Successful candidates will be tasked with managing a portfolio of claims where claimant cases are managed either directly, through a solicitor or through Injuries board processes, and will be reporting directly to the Claims Manager.
- First point of contact for customer claims, ensuring a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Managing assigned portfolio of claims ensuring all work is being carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with agreed standards and procedures of the Claims Settlements team.
- Tasked with making decisions on the value as well as technical aspects of claims within your assigned portfolio.
- Must adhere to performance targets through proactive approach in managing own work queue.
- Analysis of critical data captured for fraud indicators and working with internal fraud teams to highlight fraudulent or exaggerated claims.
- Relevant Third Level degree or professional qualification.
- Good working knowledge of Settlement Processes; with experience dealing with personal injury valuations.
- Highly-organised and good decision maker.
- Accurate in relation to data gathering and reporting.
- Customer focused individual who works well in a team environment and performs well towards team goals.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Meet relevant MCC requirements.
- Ability to work well in a complex environment.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Tadhg in Abrivia Recruitment or call Tadhg on 01 905 2560. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10456_1558018031
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP