Position: Client Account Coordinator – German
Salary: Attractive, depending on experience with excellent benefits.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR GERMAN SPEAKERS TO JOIN A WELL-KNOWN ORGANISATION OFFERING ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES
Our client is a well-known global financial servcies company who are seeking to employ a Client Account Coordinator to join their team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for German Speakers to grow within a company and develop an international career. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate clients ensuring that our client maximises all business contracts. You will be responsible for providing excellent quality service to stakeholders, along with providing interdepartmental support, delivering high quality service.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Deliver excellent quality service to all correspondence efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate great written communication skills by attending meetings and taking minutes
- Responsible for monitoring and processing emails
- Responsible for policy management of corporate clients
- Manage business Contracts
- Multitasking on your daily workload ensuring strong time management
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction and retention in line with company standards
- Be committed to learn and develop knowledge in order to provide correct and timely information to clients and customers
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and German both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10613_1565265806
Salary: €00 - €1 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP