Our client is seeking a Credit Controller with fluent German to work as part of their Finance Operations team. Your role will be delivering high quality client support with invoicing, debt management, client queries and achieving targets. The ideal candidate will be a team player with demonstrated strong communication and administrative skills.
- Managing a portfolio of clients based on the Aged debt report.
- Providing exceptional customer service, developing client relationships.
- Working in line with team SLA`s.
- Driving the successful development of the team and the wider department.
- Responsible for high quality output of day to day activities in line with role including invoicing and debt management.
- Responsible for process evolvement for relevant functions.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills for complex queries.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working within a finance department ideally within a credit control position.
- Experience effectively dealing with high volumes and quick turnaround times.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Jade Cunningham on 01 5313743 or apply via the link below
Job Reference: 10530_1571041536
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP