Position Client Administrator – with fluent French & Spanish
ARE YOU A MULTILINGUAL SPEAKER SEEKING TO GROW AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER WITHIN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY?
Our client is a well-known global company who are seeking to employ a Client Administrator to join their team based in Dublin West. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your client support skills within an international company and to grow your career. Your role will be to provide administration support for your portfolio of clients delivering high quality service and working across stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Deliver excellent quality service to all correspondence efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate great written communication skills
- Responsible for policy management of corporate clients
- Manage the administration of business contracts
- Multitasking on your daily workload ensuring strong time management
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction
- Be committed to learn and develop knowledge
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and French both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Enjoys working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Jade Cunningham on 01 5313743 or apply via the link below
Job Reference: 10554_1564755411
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP