Commercial Account Handler/Manager for Insurance Broker – Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are currently seeking a Commercial Account Handler/Manager for our client based in Dublin City Centre. The role will involve managing an existing book of commercial clients while maintaining excellent relationships with clients and underwriters. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years previous experience as a Commercial Insurance Broker.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands on experience on a small team along with the opportunity to assist with developing the current client base. You will be given the opportunity to manage the client’s accounts from top to bottom.
- Managing all aspects of the insurance life cycle
- Managing the existing book of business including queries and advice
- Maintaining and developing relationships with all clients
- Claims handing as necessary
- Assisting with business development
- Minimum CIP Qualification
- Previous experience as a Commercial insurance Broker
- Excellent customer service experience
- Previous experience in negotiation
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Strong understanding of the marketplace and competitor insight
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10673_1568635186
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP