Commercial Account Manager wanted for Large Broker-Dublin South
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Commercial Account Manager to join our client, a Global Broker, based in Dublin City Centre. Our client is keen to add an experienced individual to their Commercial team dealing with a variety of Commercial Clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Commercial Broking and they will have previous experience of dealing with large clients and a complex portfolio. You will gain strong exposure in managing the accounts of a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients at executive and operational level
- Take ownership of a diverse portfolio of clients
- Play a key role in identifying your clients risk management and risk financing
- Ensure that any vulnerable client relationships are being identified and monitored
- Main point of contact for any complex client queries both internally and externally
- When necessary produce Client Service Agreements
- Ensure all relevant accounts are profitable and negotiate fees where necessary
- Work on any ad-hoc projects
- CIP Qualified is essential and ACII is a bonus
- Strong experience in a similar role and within Commercial Broking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record in managing complex accounts
- Team player and ability to upsell and cross-sell
- A desire to update and maintain a strong understanding of the current Insurance market
This role comes with an excellent package including strong basic, health care, bonus, pension and a clear and defined career path
Should this position be of interest to you please call Tadhg at 01 9052560. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10537_1562145230
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP