Commercial BD Executive wanted for Global Insurance Company – Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are currently seeking a Commercial BD Executive for our client based in Dublin City Centre. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new clients in the Commercial segment. The role will involve a range of responsibilities including new client acquisition, relationship management, client services and account profitability.
The ideal candidate will be minimum CIP Qualified with previous experience working in a similar role. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the countries largest companies and learn from some of the most experienced brokers in the Irish Market.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to ensure excellent service solutions and best in class placement
- Provide an effective and efficient channel of communication between the client and service members
- Recognise the client’s risk management, risk financing and insurance needs
- Support the Commercial team in delivering new business strategy and targeting opportunities
- Identify and comprehend potential prospective client business issues, needs and expectations and provide suitable risk management programmes and appropriate insurance solutions
- Hold client and insurer meeting together with the client service team and specialist broker
- Monitor the performance of Client Service Agreements through client audits and interviews
- 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Minimum CIP Qualified
- Competency in Technical Insurance with willingness to continuously learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to recognise areas for improvement and opportunities for sales strategies
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10500_1560180977
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP