Complex Claims Handler wanted for Global Insurance Company-Dublin City
Abrivia are now recruiting for the position of Complex Claims Handler with a globally operating Insurance company in their Dublin City Centre offices. Our client is looking for somebody to come on board and assist in the handling of Travel and accident claims.
Successful candidates will report directly to the Claims Manager in the delivery of a customer driven service, while ensuring all work meets company standards and regulatory framework.
- Ensuring all complex claims in Travel and Personal Accident are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Aim to develop and constantly improve the relevant skills required in assessment of complex claims such as fatal accident or disablement claims in accordance with best practice framework.
- Actively participate in driving compliance across the team, as well as assisting the team lead in training of colleagues etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Be proactive in identifying suspect or fraudulent claims, dealing with same in accordance with Fraud guidelines.
- Act as a point of referral for peer driven learning on issues such as Fraud.
- Assist in maintaining process guidelines across the team and oversight of more junior staff.
- Relevant Insurance Qualification (APA/CIP)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of all Insurance related regulations and guidelines.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Highly analytical with the ability to identify and improve areas of weakness or inefficiency.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- Proven track record of customer service skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10649_1566989077
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP