Compliance Officer wanted for Global Reinsurance Company-Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Compliance & Risk Officer to join our client and report directly into the CRO. This role will work closely with the Dublin and Head Office management teams and play a key role in the Compliance & Risk function.
The ideal candidate will have a strong compliance background from Financial Services, and they will have previous experience of working closely with the regulator for at least 3 years.
- Work closely with the CRO to ensure the Company has the appropriate framework in place to identify, monitor and meet all regulatory requirements and guidelines set down by various regulatory bodies.
- Assist in the production of Risk and Compliance Reports to the Risk Committee and the Board as required.
- Develop risk and compliance management information as required for the CRO.
- Assist in the development and coordination of the establishment and maintenance of appropriate Company policies (including the Group Policies), procedures and systems required to comply with applicable legislative and regulatory provisions and manages corporate risks.
- Assist the CRO in developing a compliance and risk culture in the organisation through the fostering of an internal control framework within the Company and especially with the business units.
- Point of referral for compliance and risk issues raised in the business.
- Ensure the Risk and Compliance function is up to date with all the latest regulatory trends and requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years compliance and/or risk and regulatory experience required in a Financial Services
- Demonstrate a capability of having knowledge of the key compliance and risk requirements of a reinsurance undertaking
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- ACOI qualified or desire to progress to a compliance or risk qualification
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a small value adding team while displaying a positive attitude when dealing with challenging and changing business needs
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Tadhg in Abrivia Recruitment or call Tadhg on 01 905 2560. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10455_1558016831
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP