Corporate Broker wanted for Account Handler role-Dublin City
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Corporate Broker/Commercial Account Handler for a large broker based in the City Centre. Our client is looking at expanding their team and this role will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of Corporate Clients
The ideal candidate will be CIP qualified and they will have at least 3 years’ experience working within a broking or underwriting role. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the country’s largest companies with premiums from 100k upwards.
- Provide the best technical advice and service to Clients and Account Executives, utilising own knowledge and that of colleagues as necessary
- Negotiate renewals, re-marketing and finalise insurance placements.
- Provide day to day client support and service with a prompt response to enquiries including invoicing, issue of cover notes, endorsements, and summaries within agreed timescale.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, Insurance Companies and their personnel.
- Ensure that compliance procedures and policies are always maintained and adhered to
- Ensure cover placement in line with client instructions is delivered on time.
- Support the Team Manager with projects and other work as required.
- CIP/ACII qualified with 3 years’ minimum experience
- Strong relationships building skills
- Ability to multi task and manage client expectations
- Previous experience in a broking or underwriting role essential
- Strong attention to detail
Should this position be of interest to you please call Tadhg at 01 9052560. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10635_1566400460
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP