Credit Controller wanted for Dublin South based Technology Company
Abrivia are now recruiting for a Credit Controller position based in South Dublin. Our client is a leading Tech comp-any who operate across a number of European markets.
Successful candidates will report directly to the Head of Credit as part of a fast paced and high volume Collection steam.
- Continually working towards achieving collection targets with a view to clearing up any outstanding debt.
- Actively aiming to resolve any customer queries while improving aged debt on company accounts.
- Daily collection calls to ensure portfolio of customers are serviced.
- Actively participate in process improvement within the collections team.
- Attend stakeholder meetings on a regular basis.
- Bank reconciliations as well as posting of daily cash received, cheque lodgements etc.
- Assist in month end tasks as well as recording of relevant customer data.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Credit Control.
- SAP experience essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative towards individual and company targets.
- Proven track record of performing in a deadline driven and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Strong working proficiency of MS Office Suite with particular emphasis on Excel.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10622_1565783784
Salary: €15 - €16 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP