Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Dublin City
Salary: €27,500 – €28,500 DOE
Type: Temporary (6 months Fixed term)
Abrivia Recruitment Specialists have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor with a leading global insurance company. This role is a 6 month FTC and would be a great opportunity for someone seeking to develop their career within the insurance industry. You will be responsible for providing administration support, customer service, and handling client queries and documents.
- Management of client files in an efficient manner is an integral part to the role.
- Processing existing business in line with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Providing phone & servicing support when required
- Processing queries while adhering to all quality standards
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all customers (internal and external).
- Respond to all queries within the agreed timelines as set out in the Service Level Agreement
- Work in a busy and sometimes pressurised, team setting to meet and exceed team targets
Key Skills Required
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills – a high level of oral and written English is required
- Strong customer focus with an appreciation of customer needs
- Strong telephone manner and an ability to handle inbound and outbound calls
- PC literacy experience using word, excel and processing transactions
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an ability to multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, as accuracy is paramount
- Flexible approach and adaptability to change essential
- Experience in the Life/Pensions industry would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role please contact Emily on 01 531 3730 or apply via the attached link.
Job Reference: BBBH10551_1566207556
Salary: €27500 - €28500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP