Abrivia Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Executive with a leading organisation. This is a fantastic role and is a great opportunity to begin your working career with a leading FMCG company. The role is a mixture of Customer Service and Sales.
For this role, you must have a great can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and be highly proficient in data entry. There is no hard selling or cold calling in this role as there is an established customer base. This is a temporary role with the view that it will be a 6-month contract with the opportunity to become permanent.
The objective of this role is to achieve your KPI’s which involves the management of key accounts and seeking ways to maximise new business and sales potential by up-selling and cross-selling to your customer base. You will be providing their clients with support regarding their queries whilst maintaining strong KPIs.
- Provide a “Best in Class” customer service to all customers and consumers
- Achieve monthly set KPI’s
- Manage and develop existing customer base
- Actively up sell and cross sell the full range of products
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the extensive product range, understanding the features and benefits
- Outbound & Inbound call management
- Work closely with all departments ensuring strong work ethic and communication skills
- Work towards objectives in line with the overall business strategy
- Communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Follow up within agreed timelines to ensure issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Ensure accuracy always, minimizing the impact of error
- Create customer profiles to identify opportunities within their business
- Any other reasonable request
- Occasional weekend work
- Opportunities for overtime
Key Skills and Responsibilities
The following skills and responsibilities are required and are not presented in order of priority or importance:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the call centre industry
- Strong timekeeping skills.
- SAP experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to the pressures that a customer service & sales driven environment demands
- PC literate
If you are interested in this role please don’t hesitate to contact Jade on 01 531 3743
Job Reference: 10539_1565626272
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP