Abrivia Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Executive with a leading Irish FMCG company. The role is a mixture of Customer Service and Sales.
If you have with a can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and administration experience this could be the perfect role for you. The role is an initial contract of 6 months with great progression opportunities and excellent benefits.
The role involves the management of key accounts and seeking ways to maximise new business and sales potential by up-selling and cross-selling to your customer base. You will be providing their clients with support regarding their queries whilst maintaining strong KPIs.
- Provide a “Best in Class” customer service to all customers and consumers
- Achieve monthly set KPI’s
- Manage and develop existing customer base
- Actively up sell and cross sell the full range of products
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the extensive product range, understanding the features and benefits
- Outbound & Inbound call management
- Work closely with all departments ensuring strong work ethic and communication skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Create customer profiles to identify opportunities within their business
- Occasional weekend work
- Opportunities for overtime
Key Skills and Responsibilities
The following skills and responsibilities are required and are not presented in order of priority or importance:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the call centre industry
- Strong timekeeping skills.
- SAP experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to the pressures that a customer service & sales driven environment demands
- PC literate
If you are interested in this role please apply via the link below or contact Jade Cunningham on 01 531 3743 for further information.
Job Reference: 10686_1569233829
Salary: €25000 - €25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP