Position: Customer Service – Italian
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ITALIAN SPEAKERS TO JOIN A REPUTABLE ORGANISATION OFFERING ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES
Our client is a well-known company global insurance company who are seeking to employ a customer service advisers to join their team based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for Italian Speakers to grow within a company and develop your international career. You will be responsible for providing excellent quality service to stakeholders, along with providing interdepartmental support, delivering high quality service.
Responsibilities of the Role:
· Ensure that excellent quality service is delivered, ensuring all correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner in accordance to targets
· Be committed to learn and develop extensive product knowledge in order to provide correct and timely information to clients and customers
· Assist the in house teams with their administration and caseload as required
· Multitasking on your daily workload ensuring follow up on your individual caseload
· Responsible for providing excellent customer service ensuring retention of clients and customer satisfaction
· Shift work: you must be flexible to your approach to working different rotations, including evenings and weekends, you will receive 30% allowance in addition to your base salary.
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and Italian both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10055_1565878524
Salary: €32500 - €43500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP