Job Title: Dutch Advertising Assistant
Reports To: Team Leader
Salary: €30,000 (including bonus + benefits)
Location: Dublin South
Dutch Advertising Assistant
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high-profile clients who specialise in internet-based searching and video sharing platforms. As an Advertising Assistant you will be providing high quality customer assistance to our Client’s customers. In this role you will be building new campaigns, optimising and localising existing campaigns for customers. You will be reviewing the company’s website and models and support the team to create an awareness to the client’s website and businesses.
- To provide support in creating new campaigns using marketing tools and digital marketing
- Manage and complete a set number of campaigns per week.
- To identify and respond to the needs of customers by resolving queries
- To respond to inbound enquiries on behalf of our clients
- Reviewing previous campaigns and adapting to developments
- To demonstrate an effective knowledge of the client’s products and services.
- Research and strong attention to detail to products and competitors
- To handle written correspondence in a timely and effective manner.
- To provide administrative support to the team.
- To communicate effectively at all times between customers, our client and the team.
- To undertake additional tasks as delegated by the team leader.
- Ensure excellent use of spelling and grammar is maintain in all tasks
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Experience or background in Digital Marketing is beneficial
- Demonstrates high level of creativity and innovative thinking
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a multicultural environment is an advantage
- Ability to multitask
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emily Mason from Abrivia Recruitment via the link below or alternatively call Emily at 01 531 3720.
Job Reference: BBBH10420_1560887476
Salary: €30000 - €30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP