Position: Facilities Manager
Location: Dublin city
Contract: Fixed term
Facilities Manager require for a large professional services firm in Dublin city.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced facilities manager to oversee and manager the facilities for the organisation.
- Manage Facilities Operations across a portfolio ensuring at all times cost effective solutions are being practised
- Establish & manage relationships with contractors to ensure quality of work and compliance with all company policies and regulatory guidelines
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Ensure that Health, Safety and environmental procedures are in place and being complied with per corporate and national laws.
- Be the point of contact during significant events or multi-discipline technical escalations occurring within the specified site.
- Oversee and ensure optimal functionality of building systems (HVAC, fire safety equipment, elevators, generator, etc.)
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Ensuring all contracts are operating within contractual KPI’s and SLA’s.
- You must have 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role in Facilities Management role.
- Ability to prioritise with good problem solving & decision-making skills
- Establish and manage relationship with contractors to ensure quality and compliance of works in line with company policy and guidelines.
- Must have strong financial awareness to manage facilities management budgets across a number of sites
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensuring that all organisational health, safety and well being procedures are being adhered to across the business.
- Flexibility is required for this role for possible out of hours projects
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Excellent proven record of people management skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact Valerie Mc Nulty on 01 531 3744
Job Reference: BBBH10559_1562845298
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP