Field Sales Executive
Our client is seeking to hire an ambitious, independent Salesperson for a leading global consumer goods company based in Dublin.
The successful Field Sales Executive will be responsible for working on the road. They will mainly focus on customer relationships, sales, generating orders, auditing accounts, promotions and in-store sampling. Full training and career coaching will be provided. This role will ideally suit a graduate starting their career in fast moving consumer goods, nutrition or science. Generous package offered for the successful candidate. Must have a full driving licence and preferably be living in Dublin or surrounding areas.
- Managing planograms, orders and in-store product activity.
- Overall sales, marketing and promotions.
- Increasing in-store visibility and floor space.
- Following journeys plans and building relationships with customers.
- Monitoring competitor activity and reporting to management.
- Ensure new products are presented professionally.
- Increase product distribution.
- Strong influencing and account management skills.
- Clean E.U / Irish driving licence
- Can-do-attitude and commitment to hitting targets.
- Communication skills: effective negotiation, sales and journey planning.
- Sales acumen and commercial understanding.
- Independent, responsible and strong-willed personality.
- Interested in learning new skills and showing initiative.
- Strong negotiation skills and up-selling to customers.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Please send your CV to Ciaran Gallagher Recruitment Consultant via email email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
Key terms: Sales, FMCG, Grad Sales, Graduate Sales, Sales rep, Sales representative, field sales, Field sales executive
Job Reference: BBBH10444_1567507476
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP