Job Title: Finance Commercial Director / Finance Business Partner
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial, finance professional to join a successful global organisation. You must be able to apply your creative finance and analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of financial control and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial projects. This involves providing strategic and operational insights across departments in our business, by analyzing operational performance, individual client performance, forecasting, cash flow analysis, contract management and client negotiation and the competitor landscape.
The Finance Commercial Director will be a key member of the company’s Leadership team. Reporting to the CEO this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and career driven individual to join a global ICT organisation with aggressive growth targets.
The role works closely with the Groups Irish CEO along with the leadership team. Responsibilities for the Finance Commercial Director / Finance Business Partner will include the following:
· Work closely with the Sales, Pre-sales, Operations and Delivery teams to provide high level financial insight and support to maximise performance and profitability on all existing contracts and new business opportunities
· Preparation of projected P&L’s and Cash Flow statements, including scenario analysis for all sales responses
· Evaluate, challenge, and influence commercial strategies, initiatives and proposals ? Provide commercial analysis of sales opportunities, deals and RFP’s
· Lead on customer profitability analysis
· In conjunction with the Finance Director, monitor financial performance of Top Managed Services contracts against budget and identify variances
· Responsible for sales reporting and contribution analysis to tight deadlines with commentary for presentation to senior stakeholders
· Provide the business with robust analysis of commercial proposals
· Ensure financial and commercial information flow is communicated efficiently
· Work with external advisors on international tax issues
· Responsible for legal contracts supported by Group Legal Counsel including the mitigation of risks from a contractual and commercial perspective
· Lead the proposal centre and bid management teams
· Minimum 7/8 years’ PQE experience in a senior commercial focused role
· Professional Accounting Qualifications required.
· The ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and be comfortable to propose, initiate and implement change.
· Strong commercial acumen, experience working with sales and operations teams
· Excellent systems experience – advanced Excel skills
· Proven ability to complete deliverables and meet agreed reporting timelines
· Have strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationship with senior managers and their team.
· Have good aptitude for client engagement
· Excellent negotiation, presentation, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
· Ambitious and driven
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Send your CV to Donal O’Brien via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0035387-2420211.
KEYS: Finance Business Partner; Finance Commercial Director; Commercial Accountant; FP& Manager; Financial Planning and Analysis Manager; Commercial Finance; Project Accountant; Commercial Business Partner; Senior Financial Controller; Financial Controller
Job Reference: BBBH10460_1558026076
Salary: €85000.00 - €100000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Accountancy & Finance