Financial Accountant wanted for IT Managed Services Company-Dublin City
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will report directly into the Financial Controller and will be part of a small but experienced finance function.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant and they will have strong experience working within a similar role. Our client offers an excellent work life balance on top of a very strong benefits package and they are looking for an individual who wants to grow within the organisation.
- Co-ordinate the 3-year Budget setting process for the central accounts
- Review and update the Client Contribution Model at budget setting, implementing the Boards’ recommendations
- Preparation of the central financial management accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliation with responsibility for allocated balance sheet accounts
- Provide financial analysis of budget v actual
- Prepare meaningful, timely reports, including financial metrics and carry out ad hoc analysis as required
- Financial Statement preparation and management of statutory audit process.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the billing process for the business
- Client invoicing for client services
- Dealing with escalated queries
- Collaborate with staff members to gather information on potential new clients & services
- Look for opportunities to further improve processes and procedures.
- Assist the Finance Manager and the Head of Finance & Administration
- Assist with the preparation and consolidation of the annual financial report
- Minimum of 1 years’ post qualified experience in a similar role in industry
- Comfortable with Windows based programs including intermediate level Excel
- Excellent knowledge of computerised accounts packages
- Strong numeracy and competent accountancy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Proven ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Shows high energy for improving processes and problem solving
- Adaptable and positive attitude with a flexible approach to work
- Must be capable of delivering accurate results, while adhering to deadlines
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Tadhg at 01 9052560. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10696_1569944033
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP