Financial Accountant wanted for Dublin City based Reinsurance company
Abrivia are now recruiting for the position of Financial Accountant with a Reinsurance company based in Dublin City Centre. Our client is a globally operating Reinsurance company and are looking for somebody to come on board as a key member within their Finance team.
Successful candidates will report directly into the Financial Controller and assist him in a wide variety of duties.
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts.
- Monthly reporting to group on same.
- Tasked with Solvency II reporting to Central bank of Ireland both on a quarterly and an annual basis.
- Carry out VAT return on a Bi-monthly basis and assist with annual Corporation tax return
- Assist in cash flow management.
- Other AD-Hoc duties as seen necessary by the Financial Controller.
- Relevant Accounting Qualification.
- Insurance/Reinsurance accounting experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office with Advanced knowledge of Excel and spreadsheet functions.
- Good time-management with proven capability to deal with tight reporting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well on own initiative while maintaining high standards.
- Hard-working individual with a desire to constantly improve both individual and departmental performance.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Laura in Abrivia Recruitment or call Laura on 01 531 3739. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10565_1563967175
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP