Position: Financial Coordinator- German
Location: Dublin City
Salary: DOE + bonus + benefits
Type: Full Time Permanent Contract
Our client is a well-known company global financial services company who are seeking to employ an German Financial Coordinator to join their growing team based in Dublin City. You will manage a number of key business accounts and you will coordinator the financial details on each account. You will need to ensure that all account payments are up to date and processed correctly. You will work with a small team and this role offers excellent training and progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide excellent customer care to internal & external clients.
- Account Management ensuring everything is managed smoothly
- Build a positive and professional working relationship with colleagues in Germany as well as other internal and external partners.
- Support in training new staff members
- Coordinator and improve workflows and procedures.
- Collections of monies owed, running direct debit reports and reconciliations of accounts
- Ensure accuracy in all correspondence and update the system accordingly.
- Meet and exceed the conditions of company standards, ensuring that deadlines are met, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and retention
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and professionally and liaising with other departments for support to ensure sufficient response is delivered
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and German both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10625_1568216393
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP