Role Title: FP&A Analyst / Commercial Accountant
Our client is an international ITC company based in West Dublin.
Our client are looking for a bright and energetic Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant / Analyst to join us in our Dublin office. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this exciting opportunity would suit an ambitious, commercially minded and analytically focused qualified accountant who enjoys working in a fast-paced and autonomous environment.
The focus of this role is to provide meaningful insights on financial performance across the Group, supporting both the Group CFO and Group FC with reporting preparation and analysis. This is a key role for the Group and requires a strong willed and inquisitive person who is able to challenge the organisation through accurate analysis and insight. By doing this, there is a real opportunity for the role holder to contribute to the improvement of performance across the Group.
* Act as a “trusted business advisor”, ensuring the Group has the most up to date and accurate data to make sound business decisions.
* Build relationships within the Organisation, both with finance and non-finance contacts, and encourage transparency in reporting throughout the Group.
* Prepare the annual budget and regular forecasts for cash, revenue, margin and EBITDA and work with the Group CFO and Group FC to understand the performance drivers for the business.
* Ensure regular compliance with debt covenants and calculating net leverage.
* Work with the Group financial management team to develop the inter-company charging scheme and headcount/staff costing analyses.
* Analyse monthly expenses and variances and provide explanations for Group management.
* Identify and model potential cost saving opportunities across the Group.
* Prepare regular customer recurring revenue and margin KPIs and marketing related analysis.
* Assist the Group FC in understanding the impact of any IFRS changes on the Group and support some aspects of the annual statutory reporting.
* Support and ad-hoc accounting; reporting development; analysis and any due diligence work for the Group CFO, Group FC and local management, as required..
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA) with a minimum of 5 -7years experience
- Good commercial experience is desirable or experience already in an FP&A role
- A strong track record of success in previous finance roles.
- Experience in Telco / ICT industry is an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- An ability to create meaningful analytics from raw data.
- Ability to communicate at a high level within the Organisation and to be robust in drawing conclusions from the analytics of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal, management and stakeholder facing, presentation and influencing skills.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Send your CV to Donal O’Brien via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 00353-1-5313725
KEYS: Commercial Accountant; Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst; FP&A Analyst; FP& Manager; Financial Planning and Analysis Manager; Commercial Finance; Project Accountant; Financial Accountant; Management Accountant, Consultant; Change Management
Job Reference: BBBH10540_1562240021
Salary: €60000 - €70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Accountancy & Finance