Position: French Administrator
Salary: Attractive, depending on experience with excellent benefits.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR FRENCH SPEAKERS TO JOIN A WELL-KNOWN ORGANISATION OFFERING ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES
Our client is a well-known global financial services company are seeking to employ a French administrator to join their growing team based in Dublin. Your role involves processing documents for clients worldwide. The successful candidate must have strong administration skills and be used to working in a fast-paced environment. Our client requires a person who has experience in a similar role, with strong administration skills, excellent communication skills and a person who can work on their own initiative.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Review and process documents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Work with promoting and facilitating the company by reaching targets
- Manage and operate databases accurately, and efficiently
- Review and generate reports detailing departments workflow and targets
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction and retention in line with company standards
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and professionally
- Provide support with other departments, showing strong team building
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and French both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in ad administrative role.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 apply via the attached link.
Job Reference: BBBH10602_1566316799
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP