Job Title: French Administrator
Type: Temp Contract
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €26,000 & Excellent Benefits
Our client is seeking to Employ a French Adminisator who speaks fluent French & English support a Global Well-known Financial firm based in Dublin City Centre. The right candidate must have a background in customer service & administration and will be supporting the operations team. This is an excellent opportunity for a multilingual to join a well recognised organisation. This role comes with excellent benefits.
Main responsibilities Include:
- Assess, process and decision claims based on recommendation and according to relevant policy terms and conditions
- Generate and monitor monthly reports for clients and partners for its accuracy and completeness and communicate results.
- Provide customer service support to all relevant stakeholders
- Travel on Operational visits to partners with the Supervisor/ Operations Manager, supporting them by organising agendas and minutes to be communicated on return.
- Liaise with partners to follow-up and ensure clarification on potential operational queries, understanding of policies and working processes via conference calls or emails.
- Relationship building, and ongoing management is a significant part of this role.
- Participate in projects related to the French market such as: new product/ partnership implementation.
- Training related to day to day business, training of new partnerships, new product training internally within the team/department or within the partnerships
- Fluency in English and in French
- Experience in a Corporate Environment, Financial Services or Insurance ideally.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emily Mason via the link below or alternatively call Emily at 01 531 3730. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10677_1568386457
Salary: €26000 - €26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP