Job Title: French Customer Service Executive
Reporting to: Team Leader
Location: Dublin City, South
Salary: €27,000 (+ excellent benefits)
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM
Our client is seeking to employ a French Customer Service Executive to join their team. This is an amazing chance to work with a team that is the heart of the business and excel at delivering a high level of customer service to our customers. Within the role you will be responsible to support our customers’ needs, via a variety of communication channels. The role will include shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday to Sunday. This is an excellent chance to join a fast-paced, demanding, environment with excellent rewards and achievements based on your exceptional performance.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and put the customers first at all stages of their journey
- Work closely with a diverse and vibrant team to meet the business expectations
- To communicate effectively between customers, our client and the team.
- Resolve queries at the first point of contact through various communication channels.
- To provide administrative support to the team.
- To professionally handle all enquiries, payments and follow up on any issues efficiently
- To undertake additional tasks as delegated by the team leader.
- In this role you will work 5 days over 7 days – 8am to 8pm, you will be required to work occasional weekend Saturdays & Sundays.
- Experience working in a customer service role with ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proficient in MS office (ie Word, Excel)
- Fluent written and spoken linguistic ability in English and French
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail and organization skills
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours, one that spans weekends and holidays
If you are interested in this role please don’t hesitate to contact me on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link attached.
Job Reference: BBBH10499_1560887476
Salary: €27000 - €27000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP