Position: French & Spanish Customer Service Advisor
Salary: Depending on Experience & excellent benefits
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR FRENCH & SPANISH SPEAKERS TO JOIN A REPUTABLE ORGANISATION OFFERING ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES
Our client is a well-known financial services company who are seeking to employ a French & Spanish Customer Service Advisor to join their team based in Dublin.This is an excellent opportunity for French & Spanish Speakers to grow within a company and develop your international career. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate clients ensuring that our client maximises all business contracts. You will be responsible for providing excellent quality service to stakeholders, along with providing interdepartmental support, delivering high quality service.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure that excellent quality service is delivered, ensuring all correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner in accordance to targets
- Attend meetings, taking meetings as required
- Mentioning and processing emails
- Responsible for management of corporate clients
- Manager business Contracts
- Be committed to learn and develop extensive product knowledge in order to provide correct and timely information to clients and customers
- Multitasking on your daily workload ensuring follow up on your individual caseload
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service ensuring retention of clients and customer satisfaction
- Full Training will be provided.
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English, Spanish and French both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10612_1565264774
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP