Fund Administrator for Global Insurance Company – Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are currently seeking a Fund Administrator for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will report to the Portfolio Valuations Manager and you will be responsible for assisting with delivering accurate date prices and valuations for investments. The ideal candidate will have one years’ experience within the Insurance or Financial Services Industry.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience within a dynamic environment. This opportunity offers an excellent package including health-care, bonus, pension and flexible working hours.
- Meeting daily tasks in order to reach strict deadlines
- Assist with cross function projects as required
- Ensure timely pricing of portfolio bond investment assets to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Apply dividends and rebates to policy holder funds
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners and service teams
- Deal with client queries within agreed time-frames
- Gain a strong working knowledge and understanding of the business and valuation processes
- Automate and maintain pricing and data transfer work-flows
- Calculation and processing of payments for commission and investment instructor fees
- Relevant third level Qualification
- Fluent English
- 1-2 years’ experience within the Financial Services or Insurance Industry
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and MS office suite
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail and self-motivated
- Previous experience working in Funds Administration is advantageous
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10680_1568738505
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP