Position German Account Manager
Salary: DOE + Benefits
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A GERMAN SPEAKER TO JOIN A REPUTABLE ORGANISATION OFFERING ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES
Our client is a well-known global company who are seeking to employ a German Account Manager to join their team based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your account management skills within an international company and to grow your career. Your role will be to act as a point of contact for the assigned business portfolio to ensure positive client experience.
Responsibilities of the role
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Demonstrate and build positive and professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively manage workload to ensure all queries are dealt with within the stated SLA.
- Support key clients and market points of contact by participating in monthly conference calls.
- Demonstrate extensive and sound product & process knowledge
- First time resolution of all queries and policy administration, ensuring a focused attention to quality.
- Support the team as required on any ad hoc tasks or projects as they arise.
Requirements for the Role:
- Previous experience in a customer and quality focused environment, producing accurate work within agreed turnaround times.
- Experience working in a target driven environment with tight deadlines
- Keyboard skills with experience of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and other standard software
- Fluent English and German language required
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below
Job Reference: BBBH10475_1568217959
Salary: €0 - €1 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP