Job Title: German Account Administrator
Reports To: Team Leader
Location: Dublin City
Salary: €29,000 (inc bonus and benefits)
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A WELL RECOGNISED GLOBAL ORGANISATION
Our client is seeking to employ an Account Administrator, fluent in German to join their team. You will be part of a busy and well recognised organisation who encourage creativity and innovation. Our client requires a candidate who has the ability to multitask and manage their time effectively. Our client requires an individual who possesses high level in both written and spoken English and fluent German.
Within this role, you will work with high profile clients investigating potential policy violations. You will examine financial information and detailed policy documents in order to determine their legitimacy. You will work to uncover fraudulent activity and come up with ways to tackle this behaviour.
Full training will be provided. This organisation provides lots of opportunities to progress.
- Responsible for evaluating online accounts and data
- Develop creative solutions for continuous improvement
- Reviewing and recording findings through media platforms and accounts
- Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow
- Using internal systems and documenting your findings
- Increase productivity levels through data management and assessment
- Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases
- Fluency or near fluency in German.
- English proficiency and comprehension
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Experience in administration desirable but not required
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact Emily Mason via the link below or on 01 531 3730.
Job Reference: BBBH10325_1559759075
Salary: €25000 - €29000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP