Position: German Administrator
Salary: DOE & Excellent benefits
Type: 24-month FTC
Abrivia Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a German Administrator to join a well-known financial services company based in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will work as part of an international team and will responsible for providing excellent quality service to stakeholders, along with providing interdepartmental support and working towards quality standards and KPI’s.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure that excellent quality service is delivered, ensuring all correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner in accordance to targets
- Attend meetings, taking meetings as required
- Mentioning and processing emails
- Responsible for management of corporate clients
- Manage and administer business contracts
- Be committed to learn and develop extensive product knowledge in order to provide correct and timely information to clients and customers
- Multitasking on your daily workload ensuring follow up on your individual caseload
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service ensuring retention of clients and customer satisfaction
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and German are essential
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Strong communication and administration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: 10807_1584049666
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP