Position: Claims Administrator – German
Salary: Attractive, depending on experience with excellent benefits.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR GERMAN SPEAKERS TO JOIN A WELL-KNOWN ORGANISATION OFFERING ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES
Our client is a well-known global financial services company who are seeking to employ a claims officer/administrator to join their growing team based in Dublin. Your role involves processing claims for clients worldwide. The successful candidate must ensure a high level of client service while processing claims in a timely and efficient manner. Our client requires a person who has experience in a similar role, with strong administration skills, excellent communication skills and a person who can work on their own initiative.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Review and process claims in accordance with the policy benefits
- Work with promoting and facilitating the company by reaching targets
- Manage and operate databases accurately, and efficiently
- Review and generate reports detailing departments workflow and targets
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction and retention in line with company standards
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and professionally
- Provide support with other departments, showing strong team building
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and German both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10491_1559755224
Salary: €0 - €1 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP