Position: Administrator- German
Salary: Depending on Experience & excellent benefits
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR GERMAN SPEAKERS TO JOIN A REPUTABLE ORGANISATION OFFERING ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES
Our client is a well-known global financial services company who are seeking to employ an administrator to join their growing team based in Dublin. The successful candidate must ensure a high level of client service while processing clients documents in a timely and efficient manner. Our client requires a person who has experience strong administration skills, excellent communication skills and a person who can work on their own initiative.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Adjudicate and process documents in accordance with the companies SOP’s
- Operation of the client database accurately, ensuring reports generated give a true reflection of the department`s workload and targets
- Meet and exceed the conditions of company standards, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and retention
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and professionally and liaising with other departments for support to ensure sufficient response is delivered
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and German both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10611_1565264266
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP