Job Title: German Customer Care Coordinator
Reports To: Team Leader
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Neg Pending Experience
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A WELL RECOGNISED ORGANISATION
Our client is seeking to employ a German Customer Care coordinator. This role is responsible for dealing with sales orders administration, liaising with Sales Managers and Dealers/Distributors based in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. This role also provides assistance to some European territories when covering holidays and overflow workstreams as required. The candidate will work in a busy environment and needs to be adept at juggling queries/orders, while managing relationships with clients and sales people. The candidate will be responsible for seeing orders through the entire life cycle of the order process; order checking/order entry/production date confirmation/logistics and shipping.
- Managing all customer queries from both customers and distributors.
- Provide and maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and show empathy for the customer at all times.Manage all orders from start to finish.
- Track, escalate and resolve customer queries.
- Liaise with different departments across the business including manufacturing and quality control.
- Provide feedback on order status to customers.
- Provide product and pricing information and delivery times.
- Fluent German & English
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role.
- Experience of Microsoft office including Excel and prior experience of internal order management systems.Excellent communication skills.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills. & excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the link attached or contact Emily Mason on 00 353 (0) 1 531 3730
Job Reference: BBBH10572_1568217957
Salary: €0 - €1 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP