Job Title: German Customer Support Administrator
Reporting to: Team Leader
Location: Dublin City, South
Salary: 27,000 (+ benefits)
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM
Our client is seeking to employ a German Customer Support Administration to join their team. This is an amazing chance to work with a team that is the heart of the business and excel at delivering a high level of customer service to our customers. Within the role you will be responsible to support our customers’ needs, via a variety of communication channels. The role will include shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday to Sunday. This is an excellent chance to join a fast-paced, demanding, environment with excellent rewards and achievements based on your exceptional performance.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and put the customers first at all stages of their journey
- Work closely with a diverse and vibrant team to meet the business expectations
- To communicate effectively between customers, our client and the team.
- Resolve queries at the first point of contact through various communication channels.
- To provide administrative support to the team.
- To professionally handle all enquiries, payments and follow up on any issues efficiently
- To undertake additional tasks as delegated by the team leader.
- Work with shift work, between hours of Monday to Sunday (8am to 8pm)
- Experience working in a customer service role with ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proficient in MS office (ie Word, Excel)
- Fluent written and spoken linguistic ability in English and German
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail and organisation skills
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours, one that spans weekends and holidays
If you are interested in this role please apply via the attached link or contact Emily on 01 531 3730
Job Reference: BBBH10287_1568217828
Salary: €0.00 - €27000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP