Position: German Financial Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: DOE with excellent benefits
ARE YOU A GERMAN SPEAKER SEEKING A PROGRESSIVE CAREER WITHIN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY?
Our client, a financial services company based in the City Centre is seeking a German Financial Administrator to join their growing team. This role will involve working within a multicultural team, working towards quality standards and to provide a high level of service to all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, analytical and administration skills and enjoys a fast paced and varied role. You will have the opportunity to work in a role with a clear progression path, alongside an experienced team and gain excellent exposure.
- Evaluate new client applications and alterations for existing clients within tight deadlines
- Make decisions within own autonomy and using knowledge to make recommendations for senior approval and sign off
- Evaluate client enquiries efficiently and effectively, in order to prevent delays and maximise processing time
- Communicate across all stakeholders and internal business partners in a professional manner
- Consistently work towards company quality and turnaround standards
- Work to support a multicultural team to achieve and support business goals
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in an administration and customer focused role.
- Fluency in German (written and verbal) and good knowledge of English essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience or knowledge of the insurance or medical industry would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft office essential
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jade Cunningham on 01 531 3743.
Job Reference: 10609_1568217944
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP