Trainee Role – Fund Accounting – Dublin City Centre
Seeking graduates AND soon-to-be graduates for an exciting Trainee role in a leading financial solutions organisation in Dublin City Centre, on a fixed term contract basis.
This role is being offered on a fixed-term contract but there is strong potential for permanency.
This role is open not only to graduates of Business/Commerce/Finance/Accounting but also disciplines where students gain strong numerical/analytical skills such as Engineering/Biochemistry/Pharmaceutical Science/Statistics/Maths and any other similar degree background.
- Being part of a team responsible for providing international clients with a high-quality fund accounting service
- Servicing client investment portfolios
- Participating in all training necessary to complete daily tasks and contribute to the success of your team
- At least a 2.1 in your degree
- At least 420 points in your Leaving Cert
- Passed Higher Level Maths
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10246_1561721222
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP