Graduate Fund Accountant-Dublin City
Our client is a leading financial institution and one of Europe’s leading providers of third party life assurance services, based in Dublin city centre. They require talented graduates to become Trainee Fund Accountants, on a fixed term contract basis.
- As Trainee Fund Accountant, you will join a dynamic team of fund accountants that services the investment portfolios of client companies.
- Providing a high standard Fund Accounting service to clients.
- Valuing funds in an accurate and timely manner and publication of Net Asset Values (NAVs).
- Placing trades with international fund managers in accordance with the advice of the asset allocation advisers.
- Purchasing and selling foreign currencies.
- Treasury management of cash holdings.
- Recording all fund transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Producing monthly accounts for financial and statutory returns.
- Performing reconciliations to confirm accuracy of accounts information.
- Liaising with clients, fund managers and banks on a daily basis.
- Degree educated with a 2.1 or first class honours degree in a relevant discipline such a Commerce, Business Studies, Accounting, Economics or Maths / Maths Related (including Engineering and Science).
- Leaving Certificate – minimum of 425 points (must have higher level Maths).
- Strong aptitude for numerical accuracy and a high degree of analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- A strong customer service orientation.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10246_1561721242
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP