Seeking Science/Engineering/Maths/Statistics Graduates – Trainee Role – Dublin City Centre
Abrivia is currently seeking talented, ambitious graduates from Science, Engineering, Maths, Statistics and other related disciplines for an exciting role in Financial Services in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a leading provider of financial solutions with an international client base who heavily emphasise training & development and offer real potential for career progression.
While this role may seem like a far cry from the nature of your studies, a graduate with strong numerical and analytical skills is exactly what this role demands. The roles are currently being offered as 6-month contracts with a strong possibility of permanency.
- Servicing your clients’ high-value investment portfolios
- Forming part of a team responsible for offering quality fund accounting services to clients
- Valuing funds in an accurate and timely manner
- Working with fund managers and advisors in placing trades
- Strong academic record:
- 1 in your degree
- At least 420 points in your Leaving Cert
- Passed Higher Level Maths
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Interest in learning about Financial Services
- Flexible and adaptable to a new environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully supported in all aspects of training and development
- Senior managers and team members began as graduates in trainee positions
- Managers and supervisors are fully invested in your progression – they don’t advance unless you do
- Full exposure to every aspect of the role through rotation between a variety of operations
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10246_1567002977
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP