Health and Safety Manager wanted for International Business-South Dublin
Abrivia are now recruiting for the position of Health and safety Manager to join the team of an Internationally operating organisation based in South Dublin. Our client is looking for somebody to come on board to develop and deliver property safety standards to reduce accidents and provide a safe place to work
Successful candidates will act as first point of contact and report directly into the Head of Health and safety and Insurable risk.
- Drive improvements in safety standards by developing, implementing and maintaining Health and Safety practices.
- Ensure that risk assessments are in place and reviewed across all properties.
- Ensure there are robust procedures in place for all new properties regarding testing, certificating and documenting storage of property safety systems from the property department to Retail, including providing relevant Training.
- Follow the organisations Business code of conduct
- Third level degree in Health and Safety
- CIF/IOSH PSDP qualification
- Qualification in Fire safety engineering
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards under strict deadlines.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Valerie in Abrivia Recruitment or call Valerie on 01 531 3744. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10656_1567179373
Salary: €55000 - €58000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP